Welcome to Priti Lad Professional Corporation
Priti Lad Professional Corporation is a small accounting firm that provides accounting systems and solutions to small and medium sized businesses.
Bookkeeping, including preparation of HST return on weekly, monthly or quarterly basis
No business is too small to have a chief financial officer.
Save time and money while reducing risk with our payroll services.
Small Business Advisory Services
Help in making decision either to incorporate or not to incorporate & more.
Ottawa Accounting Firm
Priti Lad Professional Corporation is a small accounting firm that provides accounting systems and solutions to small and medium sized businesses. Accounting today is about much more than crunching numbers. It is about developing a complete financial picture of an organization and making long-term strategic decisions to help business succeed in a competitive marketplace.
The majority of businesses will need the services of an accountant for certain tasks. Even owners with accounting backgrounds will need help from time to time. It is challenging enough to run the business, much less keep up with tax or benefit law changes.
Different ways I can assist your business
- Perform operational reviews to help run your business more efficiently.
- Help set up your accounting systems.
- Prepare periodic financial statements and annual reports.
- Analyse your financial statements, identify and find solution for any problem areas.
- Act as your advisor in financial and administrative matters.
- Help you develop a budget and a system of reporting to monitor budget.
- Prepare tax returns and assist with tax planning.
- Determine working capital and cash flow requirements.
- Analyse product and customer profitability, and breakeven levels.
- Set up a tax calendar and a system to help you stay compliance.
Learn Tips & Tricks and Industry News in Our Accounting and Bookeeping Blog
Do you feel like you may never have enough saved for a down payment or your retirement? You’re not alone! Thousands of Canadians are struggling to get a handle on their savings accounts too. But it’s easier than you think – with some dedication and a strict...read more
Are you getting ready to make the big decision on whether to open a TFSA or an RRSP? Both are excellent investment choices that can grow your money, but one may be better for your lifestyle. Here we outline the main differences between an RRSP and TFSA that can help...read more
Did you know that you can deduct many reasonable expenses that were paid to earn income for your business? This includes any GST/HST you have incurred on these expenses, less the amount of any input tax credit that you claim. As long as the expenses are for the...read more